- Editor of the conference proceedings, Czech-Slovak conference GRAPHS 2002, Rejvíz, 27.-31.5. 2002, V©B-TU Ostrava, (2002), ISBN 80-248-0109-4.
- P. Kovář, Vertex magic total labeling of products of regular VMT graphs and regular supermagic graphs, J. Comb. Math. Comb. Comput., 54, (2005), p. 21-31.
- P. Kovář, Unified approach to magic labelings of copies of regular graphs, Congressus Numerantium, Volume 168, (2004), p. 197-206.
- P. Kovář, On magic graph labelings, Master Thesis, University of Minnesota Duluth, (2004).
- D. Fronček, J. Jerebic, S. Klavľar, P. Kovář, Strong isometric dimension, biclique coverings, and Sperner's Theorem, Combinatorics Probability and Computing, 16, (2007), p. 271-275.
- P. Kovář, Magic labelings of graphs, Ph.D. Thesis, V©B - TU Ostrava, (2004).
- S. Bezrukov, D. Fronček, P. Kovář, S. J. Rosenberg, On biclique coverings, Discrete Mathematics 308, p. 319-323 (2008)
- Editor of the conference proceedings Graphs 2007 Abstracts.
- D. Fronček, P. Kovář, and M. Kubesa, Decomposition of complete graphs into Cm, accepted. (DM)
- P. Kovář, J. Ivančo, A. Semaničová, Existence of Regular Supermagic Graphs, accepted (JCMCC).
- P. Kovář, J. Ivančo, A. Semaničová, Existence of Regular Supermagic Graphs, Proceedings of IWOCA 2007, the Eighteenth International Conference on Combinatorial Algorithms, vol. 2007, 165-169, University of Newcastle (2007).
- P. Kovář, D. Fronček, T. Kovářová: Fair incomplete tournaments, Annual proceedings of Science and Technology at V©B - TUO, Ed. J. Piątora, J. Vlček, K. Hrabovská, M. Lesňák, V©B - TU Ostrava, 2007, 41-43, V©B-TU Ostrava
- P. Kovář, J. Ivančo, A. Semaničová, On the existence of regular supermagic graphs, submitted (JCMCC).
- P. Kovář, Decompositions and factorizations of complete graphs, Ed. M. Dehmer, submitted (Birkhäuser).
- P. Kovář, J. Gómez: On Super Vertex-Magic Total Labeling of the Disjoint Union of k Copies of Kn, accepted (In Ars Combinatoria).
- D. Fronček, P. Kovář, and M. Kubesa: Factorizations of complete graphs into trees with at most four non-leave vertices, submitted (Graphs and Combinatorics).
- M. Bača, A.Feňovčíková, P. Kovář, M.K. Shafiq: On Super (a,1)-Edge-Antimagic Total Labelings of Regular Graphs, accepted (Discrete Mathematics)
- P. Kovář, and M. Kubesa: Factorizations of complete graphs into spanning trees with all possible maximum degrees, submitted (IWOCA).
- Z. Dostál, P. Kabelíková, and P. Kovář: Graph center, Perron vector and stable evaluation of a generalised inverse matrix, submitted (IWOCA).
- S. Czychacz, D. Fronček, and P. Kovář: Note on decomposition of Kn,n into (0,j)-prisms, submitted (IWOCA).
This list was not updated since 2009.
For a list of my papers please refer to Google scholar.
- Talk Magic squares on the meeting of the Department of Applied Mathematics, V©B - TU Ostrava (2007).
- Talk Magic squares and magic graphs on the seminar ©KOMAM, V©B - TU Ostrava (2007).
- Talk On factorizations of complete graphs into spanning trees with at most four nonleave vertices on the confence CSGT 2007, 42nd Czech and Slovak Conference of graph Theory and Combinatorics, Hradec nad Moravicí, Czech Republic (2007).
- Talk Picked Applications of Discrete Mathematics on the KAM seminar, V©B - TU Ostrava (2007).
- Talk On (Kn,Cm[2K1])-designs on the conference Design Theory of Alex Rosa, Bratislava (2007).
- Talk Modular arithmetics, inclusion, exclusion principle on a mathematical olympiad seminar, University of Ostrava (2007).
- Talk Walks in graphs on the seminar ©KOMAM, V©B - TU Ostrava (2008).
- Talk Detectives and division on the workshop Matematika jinak, V©B - TU Ostrava (2008).
- Talk Mathematics and Simpsons on the workshop Matematika jinak, V©B - TU Ostrava (2008).
- Invited talk Spanning tree factorizations of complete graphs on the Conference Graphs 2008, Plzeň (2008).
- Talk Spanning factors with a given diameter in ad-hoc networks, at IWOCA 2008, joint work with M. Kubesa and D. Fronček, Nagoya, (2008)
- Talk Graphs and puzzles on the seminar ©KOMAM, V©B - TU Ostrava (2009).
Grants and Awards
- Award of the Mathematical Section of Masaryk University for "outstanding study results and for work for high school students", (1998)
- Participation on the grant "Experimental and Extendible Framework For Development of Control and Information Systems" of the Grant Agency of Czech Republic num. 102/01/0803 with Doc. Černohorský et al.
- Small Chancellor's Grant, Funding for project to include figures, tables and index to Dynamic Survey by Joseph Gallian, University of Minnesota Duluth, (2003)
- Program for support of internationalization, stipend M©MT ČR (2004)
- Travel support by the Dean of College of Science and Engineering, Graduate School and the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, funding for participation at the Thirty-Fifth Southeastern International Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory and Computing, (2004)
- NSF Career Grant #0091773, under the leadership of Professor Hudson Turner, I worked on graph theory interpretation of the finite domain satifiability and conditions for unsatisfiability based on weight functions, (2004)
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award - Honorable Mention, Department of Mathematics and Statistics na University of Minnesota Duluth, (2004)
- Award for results achieved in Ph.D. studies by the dean of Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at V©B - TU Ostrava.
phone ++420 / 597 325 972
|Last update: 23.05.2012