Selected Topics in Mathematical Analysis ZS 2017/2018
Course: 470-4116/04: Selected Parts of Mathematical Anlysis (VPzMA)
Guarant: Petr Vodstrčil
Credits: 5 credits (2/2/0/0/0)
Academic year: 2017/2018
Outline of the course is in the Edison system.
The topics include differential calculus in two and more-variables, integral calculus in more-variables, and differential equations.
- Multi-variable real functions
- Partial and directional derivatives, differential and gradient
- Taylor's theorem
- Extremes of more-variable real functions
- Definition of Riemann double integral, basic properties, Fubini theorems for double integral
- Transformation of double integral, aplications of double integral
- Definition of Riemann triple integral, basic properties, Fubini theorems for triple integral
- Transformation of triple integral, aplications of triple integral
- Linear differential equations.Differential calculus in two and more-variables
To receive credit (zápočet) you need at least 10 points from the activities:
There will be no make up midterms.
- 2 midterms, up to 12 points each,
- 1 project, up to 6 points.
Topics for the academic year WF 2017/2018 are under preparation.
Your instructor for discussion sessions will administer the projects.
See my czech page.
phone ++420 / 597 325 972
|Last update: 05.09.2017