Mathematical analysis 1 ZS 2017/2018
Course: 470-2110/02: Matematická analýza 1 (MA1)
Guarant: Jiří Bouchala
Credits: 8 credits (3/3/0/0/0)
Academic year: 2017/2018
Outline of the course is in the Edison system.
There is a book written especially for this course.
It is free for download on the web of Jiří Bouchala.
- The Real Number System; the Supremum Theorem
- Real Functions of a Single Real Variable
- Elementary Functions
- Sequances of Real Numbers
- Limit and Continuity of a Function
- Differential and Derivative of a Function
- Basic Theorems of Differential Calculus
- Function Behaviour
- Approximation of a Function by a Polynomial
- Antiderivative (Indefinite Integral)
- Riemann's (Definite) Integral
For the list of topics in Czech see Edison or the Czech version by Jiří Bouchala.
To receive credit (zápočet) you need at least 10 points from the following activities:
There will be no make up midterms.
Though, if you get 7, 8, or 9 points, there is the option to take one quiz to round up to 10 points (not more).
- 3 midterms, up to 8 points each,
- 1 project, up to 6 points.
Topics for the academic year WF 2017/2018 are under preparation.
Your instructor for discussion sessions will administer the projects.
See my czech page.
phone ++420 / 597 325 972
|Last update: 05.09.2017